Healthcare Waste Services

T.C Bibby provide management of healthcare waste

Healthcare waste management services for businesses in Liverpool

T.C. Bibby & Sons is a well-respected family company with many years’ experience in the management of hazardous and dangerous healthcare waste in Liverpool and throughout the United Kingdom.  If you require assistance with any hazardous or dangerous healthcare waste in Liverpool or further afield, you’ve come to the right place.

Aside from healthcare general waste (HCGW) which comprises the vast majority of healthcare waste and includes items like paper and plastic that haven’t come into direct contact with patients, health care risk waste (HCRW) poses the greatest risk to human and environmental health and safety.  Health care risk waste comprises items such as:

  • Offensive waste
  • Sharp objects (needles, syringes and sharp blades)
  • Dental waste
  • Pharmaceutical waste
  • Hazardous bags

If you need help with hazardous and dangerous healthcare waste in Liverpool, give T.C. Bibby & Sons a call today on 01942 245326.

Healthcare waste management services for businesses in Wigan

Do you work in the healthcare industry?  Are you looking for help with your hazardous and dangerous healthcare waste in Wigan?  If so, T.C. Bibby & Sons have all the tools to help manage and dispose of your hazardous and dangerous healthcare waste in Wigan and throughout the UK.  If you want service with a smile that’s quick, easy, great value for money and reliable then T.C Bibby & Sons is the company for you.

Healthcare waste is waste produced by the healthcare industry.  The vast majority of healthcare waste is called healthcare general waste (HCGW) and is typically comprised of paper and plastic packaging that hasn’t come into contact with patients in any way.  The remaining 10%-25% of healthcare waste is also known as healthcare risk waste (HCRW) and comprises:

  • Pharmaceutical waste
  • Offensive waste
  • Sharp objects (needles, syringes and sharp blades)
  • Dental waste
  • Hazardous bags

So don’t delay if you need help with healthcare waste in Wigan, give T.C. Bibby & Sons a call today on 01942 245326.

Healthcare waste management services for businesses in Manchester

Are you currently employed by the NHS or a private healthcare provider?  Do you require assistance with your hazardous and dangerous healthcare waste in Manchester and the surrounding area?  If the answer to both questions is a resounding yes, then we may be able to help you.  At T.C. Bibby & Sons you will experience a friendly, reliable service unmatched in Greater Manchester.

Produced by the healthcare industry, healthcare waste is predominantly composed of what is known as healthcare general waste (HCGW) which has not been in direct contact with infirm patients.  HCGW comprises between 75% and 90% of all hazardous and dangerous healthcare waste and is generally composed of paper and plastic items.  Healthcare risk waste (HCRW) on the other hand makes up the other 10%-25% and includes items like:

  • Hazardous bags
  • Dental waste
  • Pharmaceutical waste
  • Offensive waste
  • Sharp objects (needles, syringes and sharp blades)

You can call T.C Bibby & Sons today on 01942 245326 if you require any assistance with hazardous and dangerous healthcare waste in Manchester.